Membership Support and Status Change

Credit card update

I need to update my credit card on file. Who do I contact?

 You can Login and change them yourself by clicking here or contact Reception here (please don’t send card details by email)

Unused Sessions or Classes

I haven’t been able to make it for a few months, now I have some unused sessions.  What are my options?

We want our clients to utilise their sessions, and so your sessions never expire while you are an active member with us.  This means that they roll over to the next month and remain in your account.  If you are wondering whether you have any sessions on your account that are unused just text or WhatsApp us on 0861800893 or email us here


I have moved away from the area, what should I do?

We are sorry to see you go and wish you the best in finding a new home! Simply fill out a Membership Status Change Request below.

Medical Changes

My health care provider has requested that I discontinue services at this time, how do I do that?

If your Doctor recommends a change in your Therapy or Fitness routine, go to the Membership Status Change Request form below, and complete the information requested


I won’t be able to make it in for a few months, can I stop my payments?

Absolutely!  One of the benefits of the membership is that if you are going on holidays, saving for a big event, or just need a break from payments we can freeze your membership for up to 2 months in any year, after you have been a member with us for at least 3 months. This means that there are no fees processed but during this time there are also no access to the benefits of the membership, including any unused sessions or classes – they’ll be waiting for you after your freeze period. Please keep in mind that it can take 3 business days to process your Freeze request, so please notify us with at least that much time before your next payment date.  Simply go to the Membership Status Change Request form below to request your freeze.


Originally, I thought I wouldn’t make it in for 2 months, but I want to come back early, is that okay?

Of course!  Simply fill out the Membership Status Change Request form by clicking the link below.  When we reinstate your membership your due date will change, by the amount of days your account was frozen for, and payment will be automatically processed as of that day.  Then you can schedule your appointment or come back to classes

Status Change

I need to make a status change to my membership, how can I do this?

All status changes are processed through the form below which will generate an e-mail to our Member Services Team.  Within 3 business days we will connect back with you to assist with anything you may need!  If you have an urgent need, please contact Reception here 

Need to make a change to your membership?

Please fill out this form.