23 Aug Corporate Wellness and Private Classes
The services we offer can help with:
- Reduced Stress
- Decreased absenteeism
- Greater company appreciation
- Lowered blood pressure
- Increased employee retention and improved employee morale
- Employees that are happy and full of energy, and as a result, more productive
- Improved concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Improved employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion
- Better customer service
- Enhanced employee attitude and outlook
- General well-being in the workplace which reduces employee turnover
We believe we can help your employees with their health and wellness, and therefore help your business run more efficiently and effectively, through a more focused, fitter, healthier workforce. Join the thousands of employers who offer health and wellness opportunities as a benefit to their employees and see the positive impact it has on your organisation right away.
Pure Health offers Corporate Group membership rates that make it easy to get your employees started on a wellness program you can both benefit from.
Our Corporate program is based around the small-gift exemption, the measure allows for non-cash rewards to be made without the employee being liable for income tax, pay related social insurance (PRSI), universal social charge and benefit-in-kind tax.
However, the benefit cannot go over €500 in value, and must not be in the form of cash.
Our Gift Cards qualify for this benefit and can also fulfil a key role in any internal employee wellness program.
- Forty-three percent of all adults suffer adverse health effects from stress.
- 75 to 90 percent of all Doctors visits are for stress-related ailments and complaints.
- Stress is linked to the six leading causes of death – heart disease, cancer, lung ailments, accidents, cirrhosis of the liver, and suicide.
- The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration has declared stress a hazard of the workplace.
- It is logical that if stress is decreased, then wellness will increase. Massage and Yoga has been shown to decrease stress; therefore increasing wellness.
We can help in the following ways: