Reflexology is a complementary therapy which helps to promote balance throughout the whole body. It promotes a sense of well being and relaxation. Reflexology is extremely beneficial for a wide range of ailments. It is a non evasive therapy which is carried out mainly on the feet but can also be done on hands, face and ears. It works on the principle that reflex areas on the feet correspond to different areas of the body. By working the feet we aim to release blockages and rid the body of congestions and toxins.
Some of the ailments that benefit from reflexology are, arthritis, anxiety, stress, sinusitis, digestive disorders, hormonal disorders, backache and much more......
The above are just a few of the problems in which reflexology has proven to be effective. It is also extremely beneficial prior to, during and post pregnancy by balancing hormone levels. It will also help to relax mother and baby soothe some of the problems associated with pregnancy like heartburn, morning sickness, constipation, sciatica and backache.
Reflexology can be carried out during pregnancy once medical consent is given and no complications involved in pregnancy.Benefits of reflexology for pregnancy
- helps to regulate the period cycle and ovulation in women
- Helps to regulate hormonal levels
- Stress and anxiety relief
- Overall wellbeing and balance
- During the first steps of pregnancy
- Stress relief
- Helps to relive issues commonly related with pregnancy, such as: heart blood pressure, constipation, neck and back pain, insomnia, nausea, etc
- Preparing to birth
- natural hormonal stimulation (oxytocin, adrenaline and endorphins)
- Muscular readiness, pelvis hips and sacrum relief
- After birth
- harmonisation and balance of the body going back to its normal state
- Tension and pain relief
(our therapist is fully insured and registered for health insurance reimbursement.)
|pricing options||1 hour treatment|
|introductory session||€55 (75 minutes - includes consultation)|
|treatment pack||€220 for 4 sessions (60 mins.)|
|pay as you go||€65 per session (60 mins)|